Thursday, February 22, 2007

Adieu...

The past few dayz have been literally a turmoil for me...
Well finally I am happy that I have made a decision at last and stuck to it...

I would be giving up a 'Brand' many feel proud to be associated with and a possible overseas travel to move on to something I have always wanted to do and always felt I belonged there...Several thoughts crossed my mind and I weighed each and every factor but then mind was simply stronger than the heart...And I had to listen to the stronger feeling...

Guyz, I would be bidding farewell to one of the 'Giants of the Indian IT Industry' in early March and moving on to a new journey of professional life ...As it turned out the thought itself is easier than reality...

Lotz of Emotions...Lotz of Drama...But every chapter has an end...I have learnt a lot in my short stint here and hope to use that knowledge and experience in my new sojourn...And I really do hope that the exciting new opportunity brings with it as much challenges and joy as much I have expected it to be !!

This post is dedicated to all my colleagues and Team mates with whom I have shared every moment of my stay here and I am really grateful to some of them for shaping up my early days with their wealth of experience...Thanks a lot Guyz ...Will always be in touch !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shilpa said...

hi santosh,

I am a big fan of your posts! BUt this one tickled my curiosity too much..so tell me, what is the new path that you have chosen??? I am eager to know..do share it with me..

12:39 PM, February 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home