Monday, October 23, 2006

Don Ko Jhelna Mushkil Hi Nahi Namumkin Hai !

Well guys sorry for the delay in the post, was really in the festive spirit and frankly didnt want to ruin the atmosphere for anyone.

Anyway this post is for all those who havent seen the movie as yet...

"Don ko Pakadna Mushkil hi nahi Namumkin hai"...I guess we can do away with this dialogue now since it doesnt fit the bill anymore...Well to all SRK fans...the movie sucks big time !!

I hope he switches to more meaningful cinema soon...There is nothing wrong with the making of the movie...The only missing factor being the storyline...Too much action ...Wastage of talent I wud say at times (especially Boman Irani)

Although there is a twist in the storyline (bit different from the original DON)...The only reason I see this movie making any profit is becoz of SRK and Diwali-ID release...!!

As for Farhan Akhtar...I really liked Lakshya...Dont know why it didnt work out...But this movie is spineless...!!

The only thing I liked in the movie was the 'Khaike Pan Banaras Wala' song (revisited) and SRK's wardrobe...Although most of the songs seem unwanted and out of place (the script doesnt demand a song)...But thn cant help it...SRK movies got to have lots of song and dance sequences and peppy numbers (example being the 'Yeh Mera Dil' song where Kareena seduces SRK as the vamp)

All in all not worth watching in theatre I wud say..If u really want to see the movie as it is an SRK starrer...My suggestion wud be wait for the DVD (although this is not an absolute bakwaas like KANK)

Note : Sorry ladies if I have hurt your sentiments in some way...but I do really feel tht SRK can do much better movies than this...!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

SRK didn't DO the movie, he's an actor...he did the best in his role! every film is made by more than one person...
I can understand if somebody didn't like tha movie, I loved it:D but I haven't seen the old Don :/

11:58 PM, May 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home