Saturday, September 16, 2006

Do you Have the Mindset of a Hacker ?

Have you ever solved a Hacker Puzzle before !!
Well you will need the mindset of a Hacker to solve this one and believe me this is the best puzzle I have come across in a long long time...It took me a little over an hour to solve this one !!

Hacker Puzzle

The Rules are simple :
There are 23 html pages to be navigated by slightly modifying the URL of the existing page...
And each page you navigate to contains some hint on how to go to the next page...

You will need all of your Maths, Science and History fundas to get to the root of it...
The initial stages are easy and I dont think anyone should have trouble reaching page 13 and it is after that the real fun starts ...!!
You will need a lot of Google and Wikipedia to navigate after that...!!

Warning :
A lot of people may get stuck on page 13 (Kind of Spooky) but dont give up...!!
If you cant proceed at all then I will help you out ...!!

And if you cant reach page 23 and you have tried a lot to proceed then I will give you the answers but only on request by mail...!!

So what are you waiting for...Start Hacking and unfold the mystery on page 23 !!!

You can start here : Hacker Puzzle
There are instructions on the page too on how to proceed !!

Note : If you really enjoyed this post then I can assure you that henceforth there will be a lot of articles and posts on puzzles and hacking tips ...So if you dont want to miss out on any of the fun then do subscribe to the blog !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i got till 8 but dont know how to get to 9

i believe i should look for pronunciations of 9 as 'acht' is pronunciation of 8

plz help

http://www.orkut.com/Home.aspx?xid=11079984729196646054

this is my orkut profile

read my ' about me ', i have a puzzle for u too

11:40 AM, September 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home