Friday, September 08, 2006

Why Am I Back ??

I am back to give some insight into usual oft repeated human emotions.I do not have anything worthwhile to do.Dats what the problem was.And how do I choose to remedy it? By taking this thing that I promised this guy"Santosh Mitra",that we are going to co-author this blog ,very seriously.I chose to make a comeback becuse I wanted to do something worthwhile.And its a thing that everyone else can do with utmost ease.That is maro fundas about how everything can be made better and not doing it myself.

I am here basically to let my frustrations out.To accept to the world that I am frustrated with inactivity and still choose to do nothing abt it.

Look how disillusioned I am ! I do not even clearly state why I am back.

I feel that each of us, I mean everyone has passed through this phase.A phase of disillusionment (Dont even know if such a word exists) a phase of frustration,a desperation to do something but not know exactly what?

I love Dire Straits. And I know I am messing up this perfect blog(Santosh,my apologies to u).
But deep down there's a feeling of satisfaction emerging out of the fact in all these days I have actually done something.U would be amazed at the height of inactivity I am in.By activity I mean meaningful work.

Even this piece of writing sounds meaningful.I mean I am that inactive.

Just let me gather myself all over again and I promise I will come up with better and readable stuff.

Santosh, I am extremely sorry I had to do this .But it was more personal than anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home