Friday, March 24, 2006

Dictionary For Men

How to interpret Women and Survive :

Expression by women Meaning for Men
[1] Yes == No.
[2] No == Yes.
[3] May be == No.
[4] I'm sorry == You'll be sorry.
[5] We need == I want.
[6] It's your decision == My correct decision should be obvious by now.
[7] Do what you want == You'll pay for this later.
[8] We need to talk == I need to complain.
[9] Sure go ahead == I don't want you to.
[10] I'm not upset == Of course I'm upset, you moron.
[11] This kitchen is so inconvenient== I want a new house.
[12] I want new curtains == carpeting, furniture, and wallpaper.
[13] I heard a noise == I noticed you were almost asleep.
[14] Do you love me? == I'm going to ask for something expensive.
[15] How much do you love me? == I did something today you're going to hate.
[16] I'll be ready in a minute == Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV.
[17] You have to learn to == Just agree with me.Communicate
[18] Are you listening to me? == Too late, you're dead.
[19] Go get your beer == You won't get what you are asking for

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home